Why community based personalised healthcare?
This personalised healthcare platform enables healthcare professionals to access patient data in real time and interpret that data to formulate specific therapeutic strategies for their patients. During therapy outcomes are continuously evaluated to benchmark efficacy and create feedback to enhance future treatment. The platform is able to efficiently share information with all healthcare stakeholders and encourages innovative problem solving. Additionally, community schools and hospitals will be able to work with Anatomics to promote learning and value-based healthcare outcomes.
Community based personalised healthcare is a new way of thinking about the delivery of healthcare. Anatomics wants to deliver healthcare to communities that is relevant to those communities. We want to enable doctors, students, and healthcare providers to be interactive in their daily work and educational pursuits.
No two people are the same and mass-produced products don't suit everybody. Anatomics is planning the introduction of disruptive and enabling technology into hospitals and schools to let people make things that are medically relevant and therapeutic to individuals, and to let them create solutions that are useful for them.
AnatomicsRx enables creativity in the community. We want healthcare professionals to design things and make things that are relevant to their practices. And we want schools and universities to use this information, to create ideas and to share those ideas with people all around the world.
In a digitally connected world, communities can benefit now in a way that they never could before.
Mr Paul S. D'Urso, Founder and Executive Chairman of Anatomics.
Anatomics is a medical technology company that has been manufacturing high-quality medical devices, prosthetics and software solutions since 1996. Anatomics pioneered CT scan derived surgical implant technology and was first to market with innovative, quality products that assisted surgeons to produce better surgical outcomes and, importantly, more efficiently.
Read our latest news from us and around the globe.
Anatomics Announced As Flagship Of Australian Government's BiomedTech Horizon's FundMon, 23 Apr 2018
Anatomics listed in the Top 20 Businesses of TomorrowWed, 19 Apr 2017
3D prosthesis pioneer a man of many partsTue, 11 Apr 2017
Anatomics: pioneering surgery aided by 3D printersLeanne Akiki Fri, 9 Dec 2016
How can AnatomicsRx help you
We assist medical professionals to deliver quality personalised care to patients. Anatomics is integrating distributed manufacturing into hospitals, universities and schools. Healthcare professionals can now improve patient outcomes, create efficiency, reduce waste, and produce sustainable value-based outcomes.
Anatomics work with patients, government, and insurers to ensure that a cost effective and sustainable healthcare system is affordable and available to all people. We assist schools and universities to teach skills and create ideas to improve healthcare.
This integrated platform has five parts:
- Solutions is a 'therapeutic workflow portal' that allows doctors to plan, design and order manufactured patient specific therapy. This may be surgical devices, prosthetics, drugs and biologics. Such products may be additively or mass manufactured..
- Synchronicity uses data from implantable and wearable devices to formulate therapeutic interventions and to remotely monitor patients.
- Diversity houses an interactive library of digital case studies and solutions.
- Metrics provides guiding metrics to show what works. Hospitals, insurers, government and healthcare professionals can use Metrics to determine best practices, and to develop better practices.
- Serendipity an internal innovation platform that facilitates creativity, communication and prioritisation of ideas.